Sunday, October 3, 2010

getting out there & sewing

Last week, I ran twice. Actually, I ran once and walked once. This week I am aiming for some type of exercise every day.

Here's my excuse: the hubby is out of town. When he's out of town I don't sleep very well, so I am too tired! Sounds good to me.

On to a different topic. Sewing. I've been watching reruns of Project Runway and that has inspired me to get my sewing machine out and get to work. I've got a skirt now that just needs a hook and eye and I'm finishing up a quilting project that I started a LONG time ago. These will be done today. I will then start on a dress with a Butterick pattern (5319). I bought the pattern at a little fabric store in Vevey, very expensive. Hopefully, the dress will be gorgeous. The material is a very pretty grey, and if it doesn't fit me, my 15 year old has volunteered to wear it!

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment